The Dogwood tree and its blossoms have long been
regarded as symbols of strength, resilience and rebirth.
For those battling cancers these words take on special
significance. It is in their honor that we have created
the Dogwood Society.
The Dogwood society consists of those who have made a significant commitment to the Charles and Mimi Osborn Cancer Center. Their funds support the following initiatives:
- Renovation to the offices of Baptist Health’s medical oncology physicians (CBC Group), including improvements to patient exam room and outpatient infusion center
- Expansion of Baptist Health’s Radiation Therapy facility
- On-site relocation of Baptist Health’s Cancer Resource Center
- Addition of space for multidisciplinary clinics as well as genetic counseling and cancer research
- On-site relocation of PET/CT Scanner
- Upgraded equipment and technology
We are so thankful to the CBC doctors who have stepped up and will become members of this society, we would love to welcome you as well.